Alpharetta DUI lawyers William C. (Bubba) Head, Larry Kohn, and Cory Yager will vigorously defend you in Alpharetta Municipal Court for misdemeanor drunk driving and drugged driving charges. Our Alpharetta DUI law firm partners have decades of combined DUI defense experience, including winning cases at trial.
Alpharetta DUI Lawyer Bubba Head
- Selected to Best Lawyers in America every year since 2009
- Selected to Super Lawyers of Georgia for 13 straight years
- Achieved AV-Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell, a peer-review rating system that reflects litigation skills as well as ethical standards
- Authored “The DUI Book,” the standard reference tool used by DUI defense attorneys across the nation, as well as several other landmark DUI and criminal defense books
- Featured in USA Today, the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, the National Law Journal, Lawyers Weekly USA, and various other national publications
Alpharetta DUI Lawyer Larry Kohn
- Over 360 client ratings on AVVO.com
- Nearly 20 years as a top criminal defense attorney
- Graduated magna cum laude from Georgia State University’s College of Law
- Named a Georgia Super Lawyer
- National drunk driving book author
Alpharettta DUI Lawyer Cory Yager
- Georgia Super Lawyer 6 years in a row (2012-2017) – Rising Star category (more than any other DUI lawyer in Georgia history)
- Former Cobb County and Roswell City police officer (over 1,000 DUI arrests)
- National drunk driving book author
Most Georgia residents decide to walk into Municipal Court and plead guilty, or get they ask the court to appoint a public defender. This is your choice. You do need to take into consideration the lifelong penalties of being convicted of drunk driving or drugged driving. These penalties include possible jail time, court fines, community service, higher car insurance rates, decreased future job opportunities, and probation.
Larry, Cory, and Bubba specialize in DUI defense, and our clients have included people with multiple DUIs, people facing felony DUI convictions, and people who caused injuries or death while driving impaired. If your pending case includes any of these extenuating circumstances, a FREE consultation with our Alpharetta law firm can help clear up any confusion on which courtroom your case will be heard in, and what exactly are the penalties the judge most likely will sentence you with.
Alpharetta Criminal Law Firm – 140 Years Combined DUI Defense Experience
Bubba Head has defended thousands of clients over a 40-year career, in Alpharetta Municipal Court and Fulton County State Court. His law partner Larry Kohn has practiced criminal law for almost 20 years. Law partner Cory Yager is a former police officer with the Roswell police department, and he is an expert at cross-examining arresting officers in an effort to uncover arrest procedure errors that can lead to a case win.
Our criminal law firm answers your calls during the day, at night, on weekends, and even on holidays. Why? People in urgent trouble don’t want to talk to a machine and leave a message.
As soon as we speak with you, our highly-trained Georgia criminal attorneys and support staff can help you get the best outcome in your situation.
404-567-5515 or 1-888-348-4232 [1-888-DUI-HEAD]. We are here to show you how to BEAT an Alpharetta DUI. We will accept nothing less. The sooner you call us, the better chance we have to win your case.
The information you obtain at this web site, related videos, image resources, Facebook, Twitter or other social media content, or blog postings is not, nor is it intended to be or provide, legal advice from a Georgia lawyer. This page is designed to help you find legal information, learn the basics about any criminal offense or court case in the state of Georgia, and then search for attorneys near me for your representation in GA.
You are well advised to consult an attorney for legal advice regarding your individual situation, and to obtain targeting help from an experienced lawyer in the community. Our Georgia lawyers invite you to peruse our site for answers to FAQs, charts, graphics and explanation of legal terms about Georgia laws. Then, call today about our legal services.
Our attorneys in Atlanta can interview you in person, or remotely via cell phone video conference or computer laptop or desktop interview. Our law group welcomes your email communication, chat responses, phone calls, letters and electronic mail, so that we can try to be of service in the areas of criminal defense when you contact us.
Please do not send any confidential information to our GA attorneys through this website portal until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established and all terms and conditions or our retainer contact are agreed upon. If needed, clients may request a payment plan with our criminal justice attorney for payment of your legal fees.
Copyright 2020, by William C. Head. All rights reserved.